COVID-19 DELIVERY INFORMATION
- We are operating under a no contact delivery policy.
- For most residences, our delivery drivers will knock on the front door or ring the doorbell, then place flowers by the foot of the door maintaining a safe social distance from the recipient. There will be no contact between drivers and recipients.
- For apartment buildings, we will leave flowers with the concierge. If there is no concierge, we will contact the recipient and have them come down while we wait. Flowers will then be placed on the ground in the lobby or vestibule. To keep our delivery team as safe as possible, we will not allow them to enter a building and go up to any floor using the elevators, stair well or common walk way.
- For work place deliveries, we will drop off flowers at main reception.
- We will not return to an address if recipients are away.
- Deliveries to hospitals, nursing homes, long term care facilities will be per their instructions, we are finding no contact reception areas for deliveries at the front doors..
- We will deliver to reception and security desks at places of business. The driver will call the recipient to alert them of the drop off. If the recipient does not answer, flowers will be left at the reception/security desk.
- Our store is practicing social distancing. We encourage placing orders online or by phone at 501-666-3196 or 501-690-4819